Welcome NSBE-WBESS Corporate Affiliates:
Already a Sponsor?
If you have recieved confirmation of an activated login, then you can
sign in here.
Corporate Sponsorship Packet
Corporate solicitation packets have recently been developed for this academic year.
To download a copy please click here.
When complete, either e-mail the packet to the Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
1083 Engineering Centers Building
1550 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706
This solicitation packet contains the following:
- Letter describing our organization, our accomplishments for the past year, and goals for the upcoming year.
- Resources and Services Response Form for the 2010-11 academic year listing various opportunities for companies to support and contribute to NSBE-WBESS.
- Listing of company sponsor contribution levels and associated benefits.
- Listing of our proposed budget for the 2010-11 academic year.
Company Affiliation & Support
Companies may support NSBE-WBESS through many avenues including financial support, scholarships, corporate workshops/presentations at our general body meetings, equipment donations, corporate mentorship with NSBE-WBESS members, and facility/plant tours.
For financial support, companies may receive a multitude of benefits through our organization depending on the contribution level.
Companies will also be recognized at our banquet for the other methods of support provided throughout the academic year.
Benefits for financial support include the following:
- General Body Meeting
- Invitation to speak/host workshops
- Copies of NSBE-WBESS membership resume CD
- Annual TORCH Banquet
- Formal recognition of company sponsorship level at the banquet
- Reserved table at the banquet
- Annual Newsletter
- Recognition in the newsletter
- Option to promote company in the newsletter
- NSBE-WBESS Website
- Rotation of company logo on homepage
- Post job, internship, & scholarship opportunities for NSBE-WBESS members
- Viewing of our membership database including name, major, year, e-mail address, membership involvement (A+ points)
- Search member database by criteria (major, year, interest in summer internship, co-op, full-time, or grad school)
- Ability to post in our web forum
- Differential allocation of company donation